Chief Executive Officer, Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited
John Lloyd is currently Chief Executive Officer of Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited. Hort Innovation is a not-for-profit, grower-owned company. It works in partnership with Australia’s horticulture industries to invest over $100 million annually in research, development and marketing programs that provide benefit to industry and the wider community.
John was appointed as CEO of Horticulture Australia Limited in 2009 and has continued as CEO of Hort Innovation since its establishment in 2014. Prior to this he held a number of senior roles within the agriculture industry including:
- Managing Director and Vice President of Case New Holland ANZ
- Chairman of Case New Holland Capital
- General Manager Commercial at Incitec Pivot Ltd
- General Manager Merchandise at Wesfarmers Dalgety Ltd
- General Manager Marketing at Wesfarmers Rural
John holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of New South Wales and an MBA from Macquarie University.